John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Following up on charges from last ice maker repair

Customer Question

Following up on charges from last ice maker repair wuestions. Credit card company says they were 3 $20 Charges & one $5 charge???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Any and all payment issues you will need to contact Just Answer Customer Service about .

As an expert we never get to see your personal or billing information that is all done by Just Answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Billing ?? Only

you will need to contact Just Answer Customer service.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you have their contact information?

You should see a Contact Just Answer customer service box that will direct you to their link !

All you need to do is click on it .