Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Billy's appliance repair
99380438

Mornin. I have a super capacity plus stove. I just changed

Customer Question

Mornin. I have a super capacity plus cook stove . I just changed from natural gas to LP and now the LCD display will not come on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: This a.m.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Ofcourse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Stove is plugged in and the oven light turns on and off but the main display panel will not come on EXCEPT for the word OFF.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Billy Olenick replied 2 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will attempt to help you with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and only get paid for our services if you rate us so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me.
I need you to get me a pic of the display and the model number so I can correctly assist you with your repair.