Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My GE Profile 30", double oven, #PB975STSS, oven control

Customer Question

My GE Profile 30", double oven, #PB975STSS, oven control panel doesn't work
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model PB975STSS, 30" double oven, electric glass cook top, convection. Purchased in 2012.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

There is no fuse or anything that will kill power to the board so if its not working and you are sure you have proper voltage being supplied to the unit from your home wiring then the board has failed and needs to be replaced. The replacement board is listed below:

Control Board

Part #: WB27T11373 - click here for part info at sears

If you need anything else just let me know in the meantime please rate my assistance by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of your question page. You will see a set of 5 empty stars 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, ***** ***** I have earned a 5 star rating. After you rate I will continue to help if needed any follow up questions will still be answered and there will be no further charges incurred. Please keep in mind we experts that take the time to help you are not compensated for our time unless you rate so it means a lot to us even though it may seem like a unnecessary hassle to you so please do not put this off and just take a moment to take care of this. Thank you very much! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated!

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?