Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Top ice maker not making ice. RFG298HDRS. The ice maker is…

Top ice maker not...

Top ice maker not making ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

RFG298HDRS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The ice maker is turning when you try to get a glass of ice but no ice

7/24/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To be clear, is the unit not making ice, or is it not dispensing ice out the door? Those are 2 different things.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
not making ice at all. I tried to reset the ice maker but still no ice. When i put a glass on he door i can hear the icemaker turning but no ice
Phone call session started