Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Whirlpool Good dishwasher Quiet Partner II with a

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Good dishwasher Quiet Partner II with a green light under the lock icon.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 10/5/08 was the manufacture date and I closed on the house on 10/27/08. So I am the original owner.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing I can think of. We tried a suggestion I saw about pushing Heated Dry, Normal 2 times within 3 seconds and then closing the door. That did not work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

press and hold down the heated dry pad for 3 seconds, until you see the light go off and that should take care of it, if not open the door on the dishwasher and look on the frame of the dw behind the door on the right side and look for a tag that has the model and serial number listed on it, send me that model number and I can help further , if the above does not work.

If you need anything else just let me know in the meantime please rate my assistance by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of your question page. You will see a set of 5 empty stars 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, ***** ***** I have earned a 5 star rating. After you rate I will continue to help if needed any follow up questions will still be answered and there will be no further charges incurred. Please keep in mind we experts that take the time to help you are not compensated for our time unless you rate so it means a lot to us even though it may seem like a unnecessary hassle to you so please do not put this off and just take a moment to take care of this. Thank you very much! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated!