Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton,
Experience:  Lead engineer at eoxtongasservice
98667351

We are Whole Foods # 10467 located at 3111 Mowry in Fremont

Customer Question

We are Whole Foods # 10467 located at 3111 Mowry in Fremont CA, 94538. We have a scale in our prepared foods department FCC ID: PPD-AR5BHB116 / IC:4104A-AR5BHB116, that is freezing up & touch screen not working. We have tried resetting scale but the problem persists. I think we need a technician.
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: BIZERBA Model # KH II 100. We have checked the setting. It seems to be a mechanical or internal problem.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Who do I call or contact to have a Bizerba tecnician sent to our site?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Elliott Oxton replied 2 months ago.
Good day, my name is ***** ***** I have been working on appliance maintenance for over 18 years. One thing I have learned is that this kind of appliance is best serviced and repaired by the manufacture or approved technician.I have sourced the information that you need to arrange a visit from a technician. Please contact the following number or email stating your appliance model number and location and they will organise a technician for you ASAP.The details:Tel.: +1(###) ###-####E-Mail:***@******.***Please let me know if you need further help or assistance.Please can you take a moment to rate me before you leave. It is the only way I can improve and I receive compensation for my time.Warm regards
Elliott