Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a bosch she68t55uc/01 dishwasher. powers up, goes to

Customer Question

please, i have a bosch she68t55uc/01 dishwasher. powers up, goes to auto but i hear a beep to start and it does not start the cycle. if i also try to try another setting such as normal, or rinse it lights, then goes back to auto mode. should i begin by resetting? fi so how. thanks steve
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: bought from a sears scratch store about 4 years ago
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: please
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i do not think so
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately this is a problem with your auto button being stuck. Try to flip the breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. Heat up the touch control buttons with a hair dryer and let it cool. Re-apply power and see if the issue reset. If not, then your user interface control board inside the door is failing and needs to be replaced so below is a link to that part.

CLICK HERE for user interface control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.