John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

How much would it cost to have someone replace my discharge

Customer Question

How much would it cost to have someone replace my discharge hose on my Maytag washer ?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 9 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?