John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Latly my new Samsung ref ice maker started acting up. I

Customer Question

Latly my new Samsung ref ice maker started acting up. I knock on the bottom thinking the auger had a big block it couldn't brake up.... that worked for a week now nothing . So I worked to get the face off and auger tray out , it seems froze up with ice crystals.... I've cleaned everything up but dunno how or if water is injecting in to tray to make more..... any suggestions?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2-3 mo
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Dunno if it's easy yes...
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If it's to late tonight just give me a call tomorrow around 4:30 pst
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pm... lol
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry if the site offered the automatic phone call it was not from me. Are you available for trouble shooting now?