John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My bosch Vision 500 is leaking water out of what I think is

Customer Question

My bosch Vision 500 is leaking water out of what I think is one of the transport holes, it is on the lower right side as you face the back of the machine, the lines on the outside are not leaking but water is leaking out of one of those holes with the plastic grommets in it
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WFVC5400UC/25 is the model, i think its about 8 years old, also may be leaking from the bottom , I can't tell
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i think that it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Dino replied 2 months ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards