Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I just asked to the wrong person (not an appliance

Customer Question

I just asked to the wrong person (not an appliance technician): how much water does a "DELICATE" cycle on a front-loading Whirlpool WFW92HEFW machine use?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just gave you the model number. The type is 171-92. It is a practically new machine: two months old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I need to know the amount of water it uses in the wash cycle in order to dilute a special detergent to the proper strength.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

This unit uses between 13-14 gallons of water depending on the load size.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.