Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My towels were on soak and water never drained. I turned it

Customer Question

My towels were on soak and water never drained. I turned it off and on and put on drain cycle and wash cycle and nothing happened. This is a new appliance.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

There is a good chance that either the drain pump is jammed or not running. You can remove the rear panel or tip it up against a wall to see if the wires are connected to the drain pump. If so and it is not draining, either remove the pump or pump filter depending on the model and check it for blockages or just contact warranty service since it is new.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.