Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I started a load and forgot to turn back on the water

Customer Question

I started a load and forgot to turn back on the water supply. We had been away. Now i can't turn it off except by un plugging it. And I can't open it.
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Just got back. Put in load. Heard signal after it ran for a bit.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends what is needed
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not sure
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

This F08 E01 error means that the washer didn't fill up with water quick enough and it took more than 6 minutes to fill up with water which can definitely be the water being shut off. The good new is that it's simple to reset this issue. The unit is in flood mode and you just need to plug the washer back in and give it 30 minutes to finish it's flood mode sequence. The door will remain locked and the drain pump will continue to run until the sequence is finished. Once it's done the door will unlock and you can use the washer like normal. Just be sure the water is turned onto the washer and the tray is fully closed and you should be good to go.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.