Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Billy's appliance repair
99380438

I have a Samsung washer that water fills and it spins but

Customer Question

I have a Samsung washer that water fills and it spins but then has a draining issue. Whats wrong and how do I fix it? Model number WF448AAP/XAA
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Billy Olenick replied 2 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and only get paid for our services if you rate us so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you.
Dose your drain pump come on? If so it is going to be a clog between the tub and drain pump. You will need to take the drain pump off and inspect it as well. If the fan blade is out of balance you will need to replace the drain pump.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What are the steps to removing the drain pump?
https://youtu.be/t5IiG011A6g