Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

MY REFRIG WS PURCHSED 05/10/17. WIFE OPENED FREEZER DOOR AND

Customer Question

MY REFRIG WS PURCHSED 05/10/17. WIFE OPENED FREEZER DOOR AND ALL WAS DEFROSTING. WE ARE ELDERLY AND FREEZER FULL OF MEATS AND FISH ALL SHIPPED FROM WIS.WHAT THE HELL DO I DO. WE BOUGHT THIS NEW ONE BECAUSE OF FREEZER PROBLEM WITH OLD ONE. THIS HAS TURNED OUT TO BE A COSTLY ONE FOR ME
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: WHIRLPOOL #10661461B (NOT SURE) SETTINGS HAVENT BEEN TOUCHED. THE FREEZER ONE IS IN THE CENTER AND THE REFRIF IS THREE SNOW FLAKES OR WHATEVER
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'M 84 AND ON OXYGEN. I AM USELESS
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: LIKE WHAT
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

I am so sorry you are having trouble with your refrigerator. Just FYI, we are not Whirlpool but I want to see if I can help. Can you get to the plug in to unplug it for at least 5 minutes? You could also turn the breaker off if that is easier. Unpluggin it will reset the electronics and may restore cooling.