Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My whirlpool duet front washer stopped draining and put an

Customer Question

My whirlpool duet front washer stopped draining and put an error code Er F 3
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Is 5 years old, light use
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: model: WFW9151YW00
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes I'm trying to repair it myself if possible checked drain hose, is open and clean removed lower front panel and I can see the pump
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My whirlpool duet front loader washing machine stopped draining and put an error code F3
Checked the drain hose and is open, I removed the lower panel that access the pump
What should I do next
Machine model WFW9151YW00
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

That error means trouble with the temperature sensor. The sensor is number 23 in the diagram at the link below, accessed by removing the rear service panel.

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is accessed for replacement.

CLICK HERE

If wiring is intact to that sensor, it will need to be replaced and is available below.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.