John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have whirlpool washing machine model 8MWTW1808CM0. it gets

Customer Question

I have whirlpool washing machine model 8MWTW1808CM0. it gets stuck in cycles. I understand that there is a reset code. Do you know it
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's 2 years old and I gave you the model number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have had problems with the washer before. The mother board has been replaced twice. The last technician gave me a reset code but I lost it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

That model number doesn't appear to pull up. Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm in Ecuador.
It is an Xpert System.
The efficiency tag on the front lists these other models:
8MTWT1400CQ
1500CM, 1605CM, 1705CM
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does that help? I checked whirlpool Mexico, but the model number does not exist with them either.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, can you cancel my order and refund my money?