ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

The casing around my temperature probe just chipped off and

Customer Question

the casing around my temperature probe just chipped off and I need a replacement
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: where can I order a replacement temperature probe
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Its just the probe that plugs into the oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epicure Millennia preference about 15 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ECD230SBK
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceTech replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

Are you looking for the probe itself or a part attached to the inside of the oven where the probe plugs into the socket?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am looking for the probe itself

OK great!

Give me a minute to look up that part number for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am still here

here ya go

click here for part to order

Part # 62713

Is there anything else I can do for you?

Are we good?

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you feel that I given you my best effort on helping you out today.

But if you still have questions, just ask , otherwise, may I please ask that you take the time to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting 3-5 stars to rate my help to you before you leave today.

I thought I would add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question. But,it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.

Just Answers runs on the on "Honor System" for technician ratings and I depend on you for a positive rating. No Rating means I work for free .

By rating my help today, you will be "Locked In" at no additional charge, should you need to come back for any follow-up questions.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.

Bonuses are always appreciated, but never required, unless you feel I have given you exceptional service.

Have a great day!

Don

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you

Have a great day!

Don

I noticed that you did not rate my help to you before you logged off.

Did you have any other issues that I can address?

Thanks

Don

Just Answers runs on the on "Honor System" for technician ratings and I depend on you for a positive rating

I see you were satisfied with my help the other day on your temp probe.

Unless you have another question about your oven.

May I ask that you would take the time to rate my help today before you leave?