John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My norcold rv refrig, will not power on or show any sign of

Customer Question

my norcold rv refrig, will not power on or show any sign of life on the control screen on front of refrig.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: yes, the power has not been on it for about 10 hours. prior to this problem
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: last week when I used it I noticed I could not turn the unit on or off from the button. I was able to scroll through the temp setting and gas/elect setting but not the on/off button now it wont show anything on the digital screen
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Im very sorry but after doing everything I could find on the internet like jumping pins n resetting it. I found a fuse labeled "stereo" that actually was connected with he frig.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

ok so then you no longer need assistance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Nope. Thx
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

your welcome I will send this in to be cancelled.