John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

How can I secure shipping bolts for my Whirlpool

Customer Question

How can I secure shipping bolts for my Whirlpool front-loading washer and dryer. I am about to move and need to find some ASAP. Thanks!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Less than a year old. I'll need to check on the style or model.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would prefer not to. We will have a moving company moving us locally.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm looking at a photo of the units and it says HP High Efficiency Sensor Drying on the front right side. The washer and dryer both have the silver knob that turns to the correct setting.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the washer door the models/serial tag is on the inner face frame.