Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I am looking to replace the microwave for a GE Profile built

Customer Question

I am looking to replace the microwave for a GE Profile built in with a built in capable convection microwave. All of the specs say "should not be installed over a glass wall oven. The existing oven is glass wall. What will work?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: JT965BOF7BB 2006
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Yes it will work, but if you happen to run them both at the same time in a heat mode like convection on the microwave and have the oven going the oven or microwave ay trip on a thermal overload.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.