Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Have a French door frig #lfx25973 and will not release ice

Customer Question

have a French door frig #lfx25973 and will not release ice cubes.checked and cleaned sensors and water pressure ok.help.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: have afrench door refrigerator model #lfx25973 and will not release ice cubes.have cleaned sensors and water pressure ok.help.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: have a French door frig model #lfx25973 and will not release ice cubes.checked and cleaned sensors and water pressure ok.help.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing happened just regular use.just happened.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

It wont release from the ice maker itself or from the ice chute?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
from the ice maker itself.

top ice maker or bottom?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
top

in either case you will need to replace the ice maker itself as its not going into harvest mode so that is the only way to get it back going.

Top Ice Maker is below:

Refrigerator Ice Maker Assembly

Part #: AEQ73110203 - click here for part info at sears

If you need anything else just let me know in the meantime please rate my assistance by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of your question page. You will see a set of 5 empty stars 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, ***** ***** I have earned a 5 star rating. After you rate I will continue to help if needed any follow up questions will still be answered and there will be no further charges incurred. Please keep in mind we experts that take the time to help you are not compensated for our time unless you rate so it means a lot to us even though it may seem like a unnecessary hassle to you so please do not put this off and just take a moment to take care of this. Thank you very much! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated!

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?