John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Have a Whirlpool Duet Dryer GEW9250PWO. Countdown timer get

Customer Question

Have a Whirlpool Duet Dryer GEW9250PWO. Countdown timer get down to 10 Minute and no further. Changed the two Thermal Sensors but nothing changed. It the control board or something much simpler to repair.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Would guess 5 yr old and Model is GEW9250PWO
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if not to complicated if not will hire Mobile Appliance Service who said it was the two senor thingy, which they ordered and I installed. Guess they figured out the wrong diagnosis
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just will me the correct part number for the tem that might resolved this issue
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

What happens at 10 minutes? Does it shut off or just stay running indefinitely?