Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

W10775514b, Door is locked... and light is flashing,

Customer Question

W10775514b
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Door is locked... and light is flashing
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Unplugged for 5 mins and plugged back in sounded like it was draining but light still flahing
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Draining sound but door still locked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Cant turn on or off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

So this error means that the washer didn't fill up with water quick enough and it took more than 6 minutes to fill up with water which can definitely be caused by not having the tray closed or the water being turned off, or just too many clothes inside the tub. The good new is that it's simple to reset this issue. The unit is in flood mode and you just need to plug the washer back in and give it 30 minutes to finish it's flood mode sequence. The door will remain locked and the drain pump will continue to run until the sequence is finished. Once it's done the door will unlock and you can use the washer like normal. Just be sure the water is turned onto the washer and the tray is fully closed and you should be good to go.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What if this dont work
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

It'll work. Just give it time. If the issue comes back and you have good water pressure, that means your electronic water valve is restricting the water valve on your washer so the valve would need to be replaced.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?