John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have GE dish washer approx 8 years old after loading the

Customer Question

i have GE dish washer approx 8 years old after loading the dw i put dish det in dispenser and turn the washer on it goes thru cycles when i start to put the dishes away the det is caked hard and the dishes have not been washed
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: yrs where do i find model or approx
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no not unless it is somethingi need tech to do
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i need to know what seems the problem and if i can fix or do i need tech
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.
  1. Can you start a load real quick and wait for the motor to run and then open the door and see how much water is the tub, please?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is on the tub once the door is opened.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no water in tub i cannot read area where supposed to have model jjust cancel anrefund deposit i am goinh to call local GE repair man i am 83 year old invalid and could not repair
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

I understand, thank you. Have a nice evening.