Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a drawer dishwasher. The locked light is on and no

Customer Question
I have a drawer dishwasher...
I have a drawer dishwasher. The locked light is on and no options, including cancel are working. There is no info in the troubleshooting section about this problem. Help!!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: The model is KUDD035TSS0 I think. Not at the appliance. I'm at work. It is a Kitchenaid. The only other number I have written down is NY0614283 if that means anything.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not if it requires repair. I am just trouble shooting to see if there is a quick fix. Why does it lock?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Are you saying just get a repair person?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 5 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To remove the control lock, you should just need to press and hold the "Pro Dry" button for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, flip the breaker off for 5 minutes and try again. If it still doesn't work then your control board has failed.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc