John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I turned my admiral washer on as usual and it started

Customer Question

Hi I turned my admiral washer on as usual and it started filling with cold water. As I was loading the washer I banged the lid which pushed in the blob turning the machine off. When I pulled the knob back out to start again, the washer won't fill with cold water. It will start to fill on other settings with hot water but will shut off when the cold is supposed to come on. It was working fine and now doesn't work. Can you help me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I know how frustrating this can be. I noticed that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i can't see your reply
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok now i can. yes i am still needing help
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I am so sorry in the delay in response I was out sick yesterday. Checking in with you now to see if your still requiring assistance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i'm sorry that you were sick but i ended up buying a new machine because the wait for this was ridiculous. i hope that I'm not being charged for this.