Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Dryer will not turn on, Five years dv331aewxaa01 Samsung,

Customer Question

Dryer will not turn on
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Five years dv331aewxaa01 Samsung
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if it an easy fix
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's displaysaysit is drying but it is not turning on
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 days ago.

This is a very common problem but not hard to repair. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 days ago.

The thermal fuse has likely opened and not allowing power to the motor. That is why it looks like it is drying but won't actually start. The video at the link below shows how it is accessed for replacement.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.