Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Max front loading washing which won't spin.

Customer Question

JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Bought late No number after the Max on the front2011
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible. We live in a remote area and in the past it has jammed due to a nail or fence state getting through the system.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I. Just looking for the user manual to see if I still have it to get the model number. Should have done it first but didn't expect you to pop up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Most oftentimes, this is due to poor drainage. In the bottom corner of the front panel is a small access door to get to the pump filter for cleaning. It will unscrew for removal ands cleaning. Have you cleaned this filter out? If not, does the behavior change after cleaning?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We can't figure out how to unscrew the access to the filter. The plastic screw won't go all the way round
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It turns about a quarter turn but is blocked from turning more than that in either direction
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

You turn to unlock from the retaining tabs and then it will simply pry off with a little pressure.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.