Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The electricity went off mid wash cycle. When it came back

Customer Question

The electricity went off mid wash cycle. When it came back on none of the lights came on and the lid is locked. I have tried unplugging for as long as half an hour. I shut the power off at the breaker. I have pushed the start button many times. I tried turning the knob to the left and the the right as described above. I just want to get the lid unlocked. Any other ways to get it open?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: May tag centennial
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I just want the lid open tonight. I will call a repair man to get it working after the weekend
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: how do i get the lid to unlock
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 13 days ago.

Most Centennial models can have the top raised to access the tub. See the video at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.