Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Ive got a customer with a Samsung WA456DRHDSU/AA the

HEY KELLY,Ive got a customer with a Samsung WA456DRHDSU/AA the customer is getting an E 3 code... can you advise ???

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hi, Jim! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Is it a 3E error, perhaps, indicating a motor/sensor issue? See attached page.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Back to this one....Ive instald the new motor and this I rang out all the pins behind the control box (not on the cotrols them self Ive fired it up but im getting all the lights and after a time im getting a Im getting a 3E code but the washer never advances

So it is still seeing an error with the motor/sensor circuit. Does the motor sound labored when it runs?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The motor provides one little jolt at that up but never advances afe that
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
start up

Can you manually turn the wash tub?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Hmm, if the tub is free and the motor is new, that really only leaves a controller issue.