Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to check the evaporator fan on my KFIS29BBMS01

Customer Question

I need to check the evaporator fan on my KFIS29BBMS01 refrigerator. I pulled off the front of the freezer drawer, but am having difficulty getting the drawers off.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Kitchen aid, 5 yrs old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

See the attached pages.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.