Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a six burner General Electric gas and electric stove

Customer Question
that won't stay lit? what...
i have a six burner General Electric gas and electric stove that won't stay lit? what may be causing it to not function as it should?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: for the past Six months or so
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if needs be
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thanks that is all
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

C​an you be more specific - what won't stay lit and what is the model number of your stove ( open the storage drawer and look on the frame of the stove )

John, Home Appliance Technician