Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in appliance repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses in England.
15468697

Just had my fridge connected with water after moving..

Customer Question

just had my fridge connected with water after moving.. occasionally F32 flashes briefly
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: its about ten years old E522B
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: its working just fine that's why I don't understand
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I'm aware
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

E32 is a water supply fault. This is from the service manual.

Fault Code 32 Reason: Solenoid Driver 1 has failed. If this happens, the water dispenser will still be operating, however as Solenoid Driver 1 has failed, the product has reverted to Solenoid Driver 2 to dispense water. Fault code 32 will be displayed to make the customer aware of the fault. Primary Action: Check the solenoid resistance. If not within limits, replace the solenoid. If OK, replace the display module if the problem still present.

So basically check the water supply to the appliance at the back and make sure its a good pressure there.

If it is then you need to access the water valve at the back and test the resistance on both the coils on the water valve and if faulty then the water valve will need to be replaced.

But if the valve is fine and the water pressure is good then its a faulty control board im afraid.

So thats what the E32 code means its a water filling fault in there.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If everything seems to be working do I need to do something about it!?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

If its still working ok then just see how it goes. As if may be a low water pressure in there which is causing the error code but if its still working ok then just leave it and if should still be fine from there.