John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a ge refriderator model number pfss2mixb ss that is

Customer Question

I have a ge refriderator model number pfss2mixb ss that is leaking underneath the unit. The icemaker is not hooked up, any suggestions
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Roughly 6 years old, twin door with the freezer on the bottom.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I believe it is a very slow leak. Noticed water stains on ceiling blocks below. Seems there is no plumbing leaks, so I believe the fridge itself is leaking. Water stains visible on floor underneath the unit.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

If you open the freezer, do you see ice or water on the floor inside the freezer or refrigerator section?