John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have two dishwashers and one of them does not drain after

Customer Question

We have two dishwashers and one of them does not drain after a complete cycle. I've taken the interior apart and cleaned everything. Any ideas?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: I'm not sure of the make and model. We purchased them in 2005 and have cabinet fronts. I have no idea how to run a diagnostic cycle.... I will have to look for my receipts to know the model.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe depending on the complexity.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of, I've never had any problems with either
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The numbers that I can see are as follows: DS6031 and SFR 88274 EPM780830
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you