Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Machinejumps around inspin most of the time, Doesi most

Customer Question

Machinejumps around inspin most of the time
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Doesi most times model HAV4657EWW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Once clothes are rearranged works great for a while,never this before,the odd time if load would shift with such a towels
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

It sounds like your washer is just not handling out of balance loads as well as it used to. The first thing you'd need to do is take the front panel off your washer and make sure all 6 springs are still attached to the frame below the tub. If so, then the snubber ring which sits between the tub support and the floor of the washer needs to be replaced. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to replace the snubber rings as well as remove the front panel so you can check the springs.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?