Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Second opinion] looking for relay part no 369126 built in ss

Customer Question
oven JA: What's the make and...
Second opinion] looking for relay part no 369126 built in ss oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 13 years old model noscd302zss
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no would get technition to do the installation
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just the relay is not closing and been told i have to buy a whole new oven which sounds unreasonable
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The board you need is available on eBay, link below!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician