Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Looking for relay part no 369126 built in ss oven, 13 years

looking for relay part no 369126 built in ss oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 13 years old model noscd302zss
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no would get technition to do the installation
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just the relay is not closing and been told i have to buy a whole new oven which sounds unreasonable

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What brand is this oven, please?

The board you need is available on eBay, link below!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.