John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My GE WPGT9150 power button will not start. I've unplugged

Customer Question

My GE WPGT9150 power button will not start. I've unplugged and still nothing. Any idea's
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 09/13/2010 ge Prolfile WPGT9150
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

How long did you have the unit unplugged for?

To reboot the electronic control board it has to be powered off for over 5 minutes.

If it was less then the 5 minutes let`s unplug it again wait the 5 minutes and plug it back in and try it then .

Let me know what happens please.