Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Im not totally prepared with a model of my Boch side by side

HI, Im not totally prepared...
HI, Im not totally prepared with a model of my Boch side by side fridge freezer, but my freezer is not freezing anything new and barely keeping the items I have inside cold enough. My controls are on the outside and the freezer is set at -2, I've looked at a few blogs and it may be the evaporator fan? I plan on checking to see if its running when I get home today. Is there anything else I should check?
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: I dont have the model # but it is a Bosch side by side and is 9 yrs old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hmmmm as much as I can if I'm able. I'm pretty handy but am all alone in this lol
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not sure how much service is on these types of things
7/14/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?
  2. Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?
no frost but I dont know about fan I will try that when I get home

Sure, just reply when you can, thank you!

Yup no fan sound that I can hear
It's the
Evaporator fan motor right
Is that
Hard to do yourself

They are typically not too hard to replace. The rear panel from inside the freezer will need to be removed to access it. With a model number I can get you very specific instructions and a link to the part! :~)

Ok I'll locate that info today for you
When I get home thank you!

Roger that, I will be here!

Sorry for the delay!
Found model number
It's
B2OCS5OSNS/02 BOSCH

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The fan is mounted above the evaporator coil. The attached pages show hot to remove the cover for access. All connections simply unplug and plug in making for an easy repair!

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

c8a62899-f51c-47f6-9932-...jpgc8a6289...jpga23d3da7-c6d8-4ad8-847b-...jpga23d3da...jpgf6b05fcd-7314-4bdd-b0f6-...jpgf6b05fc...jpg
thanks but I don't see a link to the part and where I can get it

I sent it above but it is below now, too.

CLICK HERE

Thank you I see that now ! Sorry about that!

No worries, thank you!

Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Kelly, Appliance Technician