John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE Profile Refrigerator Model PSC25PSWASS I am

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Refrigerator Model PSC25PSWASS I am getting Ice but no water from the refrigerator. Have tried everything and the manual says that the pan might be frozen. Where is this pan?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 10 years but it works fine.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if we can. I remember this happening last year and I did not save my solution and cannot find anything on line about it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing at this time.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 10 days ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

When you say PAN I have to suspect you actually mean the water reservoir on the right side of the fresh food section under a cover.

It is what holds water to chill it so when you call for chilled water it may be frozen or you could have a faulty water inlet valve for the chilled water portion .

Check the reservoir out and see if it is frozen and let me know please.