Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Do dishdrawers {Fisher/paykel} have inbuilt heating? Mine is

do dishdrawers {Fisher/paykel} have inbuilt heating? Mine is only doing cold washing.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: DS601{v2 intergrated 17 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no way
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I live in Mangonui in the Far North

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Yes, they have a heater plate. Yours is likely faulty, see the attached page.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hi there,
hope you got my reply yesterday saying to cancel request as did not realise this was an overseas no!

I did not but the information is still relevant if you choose to use it. I can send you the complete service manual, if you'd like.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.