Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I spilled food in my oven drawer, seems like there are small

Customer Question

I spilled food in my oven drawer, seems like there are small black stoppers , can't figure how to get them back in.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Stove is about 4 yrs. old. ser.# is r21915105
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: model # is wfe520c0as
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: matbe the tele # of a local repair man. I live Liberty Lake Wa, do you have anyone in this area that I could call?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

See the attached page.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.