John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The washer's electronic brain is malfunctioning. What does

Customer Question

The washer's electronic brain is malfunctioning. What does it cost to replace the electronic board? Mine is a Maytag Bravos Eco-Conserve MC7.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I'll have to address this when I'm at home.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if it's a plug in replacement part.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is there a diagram of how to get to the old part?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 13 days ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

All parts are looked up via the unit model number.

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
under the lid NOT on the lid ,but under the lid at the rear of the opening will be the manufactures model and serial number on a tag.