Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

HOw much is this going to cost. Thanks might as well call

Customer Question
Hi there. HOw much...
Hi there. HOw much is this going to cost
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: Thanks might as well call Sears tech for that
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have had a local repairman come and change defrost switch. twice. But then it freezes up again.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am technically capable
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

John, Home Appliance Technician