Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have heard that a inverter compressor/condenser as in a

Customer Question
i have heard that a...
i have heard that a inverter compressor/condenser as in a amana avzc20 or avzc18 heat pump it is not a good idea to have the condenser/compressor on main level of house and the coil in the basement due to oil problems. any truth to this?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it will b brand new yet to be installed
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Yes as the oil travels thru the system if you have any part of the system lower then the condenser / compressor you do run a chance of having the oil trapped in that lower section of the system , which can damage the compressor.

if you have any questions just reply back to me!

Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech