John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a premier pro series 36 inch range with 6 burners and

Customer Question

I have a premier pro series 36 inch range with 6 burners and one large oven. The ignition module for the oven and 4 of the burners are not working.i need a replacement for the module 6549G 1001 E 2356 1HQ744 do you have that part?
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: there is no model number that I can see. The label is "Premier Pro-Series. It is black with stainless fron
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes. I just need the module to replace the one that isn't working. I see your catalog have the range ignition modules but I need the oven module
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thats all I have for you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

The model number will look like P36S3382P. May I please have that number?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have mistaken your service for the chat button of the Appliance Zone parts company where I was seeking to purchase an ignition module for my range. As you see in my conversation I thought I was talking to their service/parts department and thought that I was putting down a deposit for the module. I have since purchased the part from them. I would appreciate you refunding my money as I wasn't seeking any service solution. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for the confusion, I will send this in right away for refund. Have a great weekend!