AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

I have a Bosch Avantixx. When I press start it double beeps.

Customer Question

Hi.
I have a Bosch Avantixx. When I press start it double beeps. I have gone through a process that I saw on a previous answer. Turned the programme button to '6 o'clock'
Hit the low heat button and turned programme dial one click clockwise. It comes up with P:07. Any help would be much appreciated.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

You would need to replace the control board to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thanks.