Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a subzero refrig/freezer and the water filter broke

Customer Question
earlier in the week, we...
We have a subzero refrig/freezer and the water filter broke earlier in the week, we removed the water filter and shortly thereafter the freezer stopped working. The refrigerator is working fine but the freezer side is completely warm. Is there a reset switch or something that I should be looking for to turn in back on?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: my guess is 6 to 7 years old. -- model number BI-42SD/S/TH
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not sure at this point, depending on the fix
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that is about it
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/8/2017
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 5 months ago
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

John, Home Appliance Technician